Email Template Designing
We are specialist for designing email newsletter templates, attractive, spam free, user friendly, all email marketing software's matching quality, help to land at client INBOX, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.
We've teamed up with some of the world’s finest designers to bring you a selection of templates.
We have experience in creating and designing email templates, ads and Flyer, Template, Flash, Html coding, Java Integration, Creating web form and impalement on website, using images, videos, coupon codes, Twitter Integration, Facebook Integration, LinkedIn Integration, forward to friend, Refer to links, Sign up, Email collecting form, Subscribing, Unsubscribing, Different preview, Preparing as spamming policy, Adding Many more options.
An email template is, in the most basic terms, an html document. Or in other words, it is like a miniature web page. The coding tells the readers email program how to render the email newsletter.
Benefits of An Email Template:
Why should you use an email template?
Using a email template for newsletters is important for three key reasons:
- It saves creation time, because the same template can be used every time the newsletter must be sent, and
- it ensures that the newsletter will render the same (more or less) on every recipients computer.
- it allows a design element to be used in your newsletter, following your Web site design and incorporating social media, photos and your corporate logo.
Email templates are available from three sources:
- You can create your own, either by hand coding or in a WYSIWYG editing program
- You can purchase templates from us.
- You can use templates provided by your email marketing service. This is the most common source.
When Do You Use An Email Template?
An email template can be used when sending your daily messages to clients, suppliers and friends. But the most common application is when sending an email newsletter – primarily in email marketing. The template creates a consistent feel to your weekly or monthly mailings, thus helping your mailing list get used to receiving your marketing.